Yogurt Chicken Roast Recipe
Chicken Roast is called
roasting chicken whether at home in a steamer or outside over a fire by rotary
spit. The chicken Roast recipe is one of the most favorite dishes around the worldwide.
The equally like by adult and children recipe is almost part of every menu of
every restaurant, Hotel etc. Normally, the Chicken Roast is prepared with its
own fat and juices by the circulation of meat over the fire with help of rotary
spit so that every part of the meat is equal cooked. A perfect dish is anytime
you are craving. Enjoy this juicy meat with crispy and delicious skin Chicken
roast recipe in Urdu & English prepared in a steamer and follow the easy step-by-step
guide to cook this juicy roasted chicken as shown in EventoRace.com
Full preparation time = 15 mint
Cooking time = 55 mint
For how many people = 4
Ingredients of this dish
- Chicken leg four.
- Salt according to taste
- Chopped pepper according to taste.
- 2 ½ tablespoons of lemon juice / Vinegar.
- 1 zip bag.
- Cups of yogurt.
- 1 ½ tablespoons chopped red pepper.
- 1 tablespoons garlic clove.
- One lemon peel.
- Green chili chops a teaspoon.
- A tablespoon of green coriander chop
Step by step Instructions of Chicken roast Recipe
- Step 1. Take four chicken legs and mix in salt, chopped black pepper and lemon juice.
- Step 2. Now take a zip bag and mix it with yogurt, chopped red pepper, salt and chopped garlic.
- Step 3. Now add the prepared chicken legs and lemon peel mix well, and keep in the fridge for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Step 4. Now bake it at 180° degrees Celsius for 35 min to 40 min